- power: inverter & battery
- battery manager: DBS
- remote controller: CR80
- circuit breaker: optional
- Product description: Cosuper provide reliable power safely and efficiently, perfect for RVs, marine environments, commercial vehicles & more. More RV power accessories, visit us.
A recreational vehicle (RV) is a motor vehicle or trailer which includes living quarters designed for accommodation. Types of RVs include motorhomes, campervans, caravans (also known as travel trailers and camper trailers), fifth-wheel trailers, popup campers, and truck campers.
Although the most common usage of RVs is as temporary accommodation when traveling, some people use an RV as their main residence. In the United States and Canada, traveling south each winter to a warmer climate is referred to as snowbirding. Some owners fit solar panels to the roof of their RV.
When it comes to electrical power, RVers need reliable devices that work easily - exactly when they should. Let’s face it, they’ve got more to think about than whether their electrical system is working: like taking the perfect panoramic shot, fishing, hiking, or watching the game highlights in the parking lot of their favorite sports arena.
Cosuper provides mobile power solutions for all types and classes of both motorized and towable recreational vehicles. Cosuper products provide clean, quiet AC power so you don’t have to constantly rely on shore power or a noisy generator to enjoy the comforts of home in your RV.
1. ETL certificated: CPT2000-212,CPT3000-212,CPT5000-148
2. Split phase 120v 240v for 4000w--6000w
3. DIP switches functions about frequency, voltage, current, DC/AC priority
4. External LCD remote controller-PTM12 or interactive monitor control system
5. Battery type selector for different type batteries
1. Auto switch 4 FUN: DC to AC, AC bypass, AC charger, and UPS
2. Start Auto restart while AC is recovering, Dry contact: out no AC
3. Remote control RJ45 or RS-232 communication interface
4. 4-stage AC battery charger, charging current up to 90A
5. Input polarity/UV/OV/OS/OL/OT protections
1. 12VDC to 110VAC/120VAC 60Hz
2. External LED remote controller with 5 meters remote wire
3. Have battery type selector for different type batteries
4. Have DIP switches function
5. DC/AC priority optional
1. 12V & 24V version for different battery system
2. Customized low-voltage cutout and over-voltage protection
3. Protect auxiliary batteries and connected equipment against overvoltage
4. Easy installation - connect start battery, auxiliary battery, and ground
5. Sealed unit, IP65 waterproof
1. Touch screen design. easy to operate and safe.
2. RJ45 connection port and A variety of I/O port.
3. uses the 12V/24V/48V power supply
4. modular industrial design
5. Integrated display of operational data for most devices in the RV
Add: Rm. 103, Bldg. 18. No. 99, Gangtian Road Suzhou Industrial Park JiangSu Province China